Previous Entry Share Next Entry
When you don't like the Judge...
So, a Judge just made a parental visitation ruling you don't like. What to do... what to do?

1. File as a write-in candidate against the Judge, who is standing for re-election.

2. File for the Judge to recuse himself from the case due to conflict of interest, on the grounds that he is your political opponent.



Log in